Stony Lake Therapeutic Riding Center
A Michigan 501c3 not-for-profit
Congratulations to the team of Chase Kuyers, Sommor Groendyk, and Casey Lauf for winning the first annual Stony Lake Therapeutic Riding Center 3-Person Scramble in a three-way tiebreaker by shooting a 64!
The money raised today will go towards hiring another therapist to allow Stony Lake Therapeutic Riding Center to bring in more kids off their wait list and into this wonderful therapeutic program.
- Check-in at 8am
- Shotgun start at 9am
- Format is 3 person scramble
- Maximum 36 teams will be allowed to enter
- A catered meal will be provided at the turn (pork BBQ, potato salad, coleslaw, chips & drink, available between 12:30pm-1:30pm)
- Mulligans available for purchase at check-in, $5 each, maximum of 2 per player
- Skins game available for purchase at check-in, $20 per team, pays 50% of pot equally divided by # of skins
- 50/50 raffle tickets available at check-in, $5 each or 5 for $20
- 2 groups will play together forming a 6-some, each 6-some will have 3 carts so 1 player from each team will ride with 1 player from another team
- Door prizes, give-a-ways and awards immediately following
- Closest to the pin on hole #8
- Straightest drive on hole #9
- Longest drive on hole #13
- Hole-in-one on hole #17
- Longest putt on hole #18
Contact us for sponsorship opportunities:
- Hole sponsor $100
- Food sponsor $250
- Hole-in-one sponsor $500
- Event sponsor $1,000
Sponsors will receive print, social media and website promotion!
Stony Lake Therapeutic Riding Center Purpose: To provide progressive equine therapy to serve, encourage and promote growth in individuals with physical, mental, social and emotional challenges, improving their quality of life using horses as a catalyst.